All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionCome along with an American boy named Bobby Wilson as he begins school in the fabulous 1950's and continues through the turbulent '60s. Graduating college at the beginning of 1970, he soon becomes a school teacher and coach, and continues along this career path for decades. Witness the sights, sounds, thoughts, and emotions in a span of time that has strong echoes to this day. Be with Bobby as he stoically attempts to overcome a devastating leg injury, develops his teaching skills, and attempts to be a stable influence for his students. Be there on the basketball court as a professional referee and observe what really happens. Savor the energy and sweetness of hunting with a pair of beagles. These are a few events that occurred in Bobby's journey. A fascinating story, this is an inspirational, historical vel in an era that was often bittersweet but was also a privilege to live through.
- Author BiographyGeorge Dorr lives in Westminster, Maryland with his wife Jenny, and nearby children. He was a public school teacher for over thirty years.
- Author(s)George Dorr
- PublisherMaple Creek Media
- Date of Publication10/11/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMaple Creek Media
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.