All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe place was the vast unexplored western frontier of the United States. The time was 1804. The Lewis and Clark expedition set out and overcome the unkwn to open the way for settlers to begin the westward expansion to the Pacific Ocean. Conceived by President Thomas Jefferson to explore the lands of the new Louisiana Purchase, the expedition also made many scientific and geographic observations. Author Judith Edwards highlights the extraordinary spirit of courage and cooperation that existed among the members of the famous expedition. This book is developed from LEWIS AND CLARKS JOURNEY OF DISCOVERY IN AMERICAN HISTORY to allow republication of the original text into ebook, paperback, and trade editions.
- Author(s)Judith Edwards
- PublisherEnslow Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleIn United States History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnslow Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.