Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionThe Journey of a Broken Heart is the completed first vel of a two book series. A 63,480-word dramatic fiction / romance / suspense vel set in West Virginia and Eastern North Carolina, with the dialect of country people from the mountains. Sally is a young girl being torn from her family and Phillip, the man she loves. A controlling family member, Uncle Bear, uses fear of her father's threat to control her into doing things against her faith and everything she kws to be right. Fear of being placed in a girl's home convinces Sally to leave home and move to ather state and live to do her uncle's bidding. After being attacked by her grandpa a few years earlier, her self-esteem dwindled to practically thing. Her faith and strong will is all she has to get through this mental and physical abuse. Will she survive the twists and turns of the journey? Will Phillip's friend Joey, who confesses his love for Sally, convince her to come back home to him? Will the man she meets in a small coastal town, Paul, be her rescuing knight or only add to the pain? After several years of living with heartbreak, she finally meets Richard, who gives her the chance at a new life.
- Author(s)Sherrie Cox
- Date of Publication12/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.