All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionIn April of 2006, Olga Munari was at the end of her rope. Unhappy with her life and her marriage, Olga confessed to her personal trainer that she wished something bad would happen to her as a means to create change in her life and her relationship. The following Monday, she was diagsed with breast cancer. Kim Mecca narrates the moving story of how Olga bravely faced a life-threatening diagsis and used it as an opportunity to create a sacred bond with her children, adopt a positive attitude, and give back to others. As Olga began her journey through surgery and subsequent treatment, she soon discovered that her healing was t only physical, but also emotional. She learned to create joy from her immense challenges. As Mecca details Olga's dedication to fundraising, her decision to t change her life because she had cancer, and her devotion to her family, she provides an unforgettable glimpse into all the ways Olga walked through the darkness of her disease and into the light of healing. The Joy of Cancer tells the inspiring story of how one woman used her breast cancer diagsis to slowly transform, break free of her cocoon, and become the beautiful butterfly she was always meant to be.
- Author(s)Kim Mecca,Olga Munari Assaly
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.