All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is loneliness but the echo of an unanswered cry for love? What is the wounded soul but one aching for hope? Although most people have t received a minute's training in medicine, everyone can offer anyone the greatest power of healing available: that of encouragement. In this readable, practical, and enjoyable book, popular pastor, author, and radio minister Dr. David Jeremiah examines the heart of encouragement-self-giving, genuine love-and shows how we can eagerly, easily lift up those around us. An encouragement itself, The Joy of Encouragement is scriptural and uplifting, enabling you to bask in God's love while simultaneously giving it away. The world is about to be radically reshaped...one word at a time.
- Author BiographyDavid Jeremiah is senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church in El Cajon, California, and chancellor of San Diego Christian College. He is also the host of a far reaching radio program. Dr. Jeremiah has authored numerous books, including When Your World Falls Apart; Escape the Coming Night; Slaying the Giants in Your Life; Captured by Grace, and most recently What In The World Is Going On? and Angels: What the Bible Reveals About the Messengers of Heaven. .
- Author(s)David Jeremiah
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width152 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $101.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $79.66
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.26
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $61.99Trending at AU $63.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $99.57
- AU $89.90Trending at AU $112.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.