All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA jar of jam, writes Linda Ziedrich, is a memory brought back to life - a memory of summer's bounty and abundance. With the recipes and techniques in this comprehensive, clear-cut handbook, you can enjoy the sweet taste of the season's fruit all year round. Picture your pantry shelves lined with sparkling, colourful jars of jams, jellies, and other sweet preserves, and imagine the fun and satisfaction of creating these delicious, ecomical treats. You'll point with pride at your Caramel-Apple Jam, Concord Grape Jelly, Pear-Apricot-Orange Preserves, Strawberry-Kiwi Jam, Lemon Curd, Red Grapefruit Marmalade, Ginger Preserved in Syrup, Brandied Peaches with Vanilla, and much, much more!
- Author BiographyLinda Ziedrich is a certified Master Food Preserver and Master Gardener who frequently teaches classes and performs demos on a range of preserving topics across the Pacific Northwest. She is also the author of The Joy of Pickling, now in its third edition, and The Joys of Jams, Jellies, and Other Sweet Preserves. She blogs at A Gardener's Table. She lives in the Willamette Valley of Oregon.
- Author(s)Linda Ziedrich
- PublisherHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication25/05/2009
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvard Common Press,U.S.
- Out-of-print date15/03/2014
- Weight680 g
- Width181 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.