Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA lavishly illustrated homage to the world of opera, covering all topics such as filming and recording of opera, the great and obscure opera houses, and the pitfalls of the singing life.
- Author BiographyFew people could be better qualified to write an insider's view of the world of opera than Nigel Douglas. As a singer he has appeared throughout the world in a repertoire of over 80 tenor roles, he has directed numerous productions in London, Australia and Europe, he has presented over 300 programmes for BBC Radio, and in recent years he has been in constant international demand as a lecturer. His previous books, Legendary Voices and More Legendary Voices, were greeted with exceptional critical acclaim on both sides of the Atlantic.
- Author(s)Nigel Douglas
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2004
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Content Noteb&w & colour photographs
- Weight1175 g
- Width184 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.34New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.11Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.