All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis pocket-sized miscellany, packed with fascinating facts, amusing anecdotes and captivating stories and quotes from the world of rugby, is perfect for anyone who kws the incomparable joy of picking up the ball and running with it.
- Author BiographySteven Gauge was introduced to rugby at school, but failed to break out of the 4th XV. He returned to the game aged 35, writing about the experience in My Life as a Hooker, which was shortlisted for the British Sports Book Awards. He still plays occasionally for Warlingham Rugby Club, in Surrey, when they are short of a front row.
- Author(s)Steven Gauge
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication07/07/2014
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Series TitleThe Joy of
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSummersdale Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations (black and white)
- Weight196 g
- Width120 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.06Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.