All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.06
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.76
About this product
- DescriptionFind Joy in Success! What happened to The Joy of Success? In these hectic, demanding times we simply don't have time to do what doesn't matter, but most people spend hours each day doing just that. They work longer and harder with more stress and less satisfaction and fewer dreams realized. And they teach their children to do the same. In this new edition of the must-read guide to personal satisfaction and fulfillment, rewned business consultant and motivational speaker Susan Ford Collins shows individuals how to achieve success in their lives. She outlines the 10 essential Success Skills and provides easy-to-learn methods for immediately putting them to use. Whether readers are changing jobs or relationships, starting or managing companies, families or dreams, these 10 skills will guide them step by step t just to the successes other people want for them, but to the completion of their own projects and dreams .
- Author BiographySince 1985, Susan Ford Collins has facilitated over 3,000 Technology of Success training programs in major corporations and universities, and she is considered a leading expert in what makes people successful. She is the author of the critically acclaimed parenting companion to The Joy of Success, Our Children Are Watching, as well as its business companion Success Has Gears.
- Author(s)Susan Ford Collins
- PublisherGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Date of Publication20/10/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationAustin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenleaf Book Group LLC
- Weight364 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.