All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Joy of Your Love is an inspired writing-a collection of stories based on Reverend Marcia Boyer's experiences as a ndeminational ordained minister who has specialized in creating custom personalized wedding ceremonies for couples over the past fourteen years. Each vignette offers a unique and often humorous yet poignant tale; it is also informative and contains many key points for you to ponder as you think about your own wedding or weddings in general. The book is t only about your wedding day, which is the jumping off point, but is also about your relationship before, during, and after the big day. The Joy of Your Love offers advice and reflections on: - Planning the wedding you've always envisioned - Choosing a wedding dress - Wedding speeches and protocol - Keeping your cool during the planning process and keeping you and your beloved's shared goals in perspective - Joining families/marrying a significant other when one or both of you already have children - Second times around/planning weddings for couples who may have been married in the past - Vow renewals and baptisms - Keeping your love alive long after your wedding, and much more!
- Author BiographyReverend Marcia Boyer is a nondenominational ordained minister who has specialized in creating beautiful custom ceremonies for her couples over the past fourteen years. She is an award winning vendor on The Knot, three years running. Marcia lives in the Lake Geneva, Wisconsin area. She continues to expand her wedding ministry by officiating ceremonies throughout Wisconsin and northern Illinois, as well as destination weddings. She also facilitates courses on relationship enhancement, and other spiritual classes and workshops. In her free time, you can find Marcia swimming happily like a fish in Geneva Lake, or spending time with her grown daughter who is a total joy and light in her life.
- Author(s)Rev Marcia Boyer
- Date of Publication16/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $33.32New
- AU $30.40New
- AU $20.46New
- AU $30.87New
- AU $21.83New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $10.59Trending at AU $13.66
- AU $60.89Trending at AU $63.18
- AU $49.19Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $20.89Trending at AU $24.28
- AU $28.30Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $44.94Trending at AU $46.37
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.