All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
- AU $16.96Trending at AU $23.43
About this product
- DescriptionMargaret Sangster has helpful exhortations for young women to live a Godly life. Each chapter of this book is a simple and friendly talk . . . and the author's aim has been to suggest something helpful . . . [for] our happiness and usefulness. Her advice includes: If one can but take whatever comes as part of God's plan, and t as the happening of a blind chance, one will be surer of content. A plan of God in every life, and life joyfully lived in accordance with God's plan, is a good formula for true happiness. Also: One of the most successful recipes for curing the blues, matter what the source, is to engage actively in some work outside one's self.
- Author BiographyMARGARET ELIZABETH SANGSTER (1838-1912) was born in New Rochelle, New York to John and Mary Munson. She was educated in private schools and lived in a deeply religious household. She read voraciously growing up. She attended a Presbyterian Church and later Dutch Reformed Church. She married George Sangster in 1858. She edited and wrote for Hearth and Home, Christian Intelligencer, Harper's Bazaar, and others.
- Author(s)Margaret E Sangster
- Date of Publication20/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.