All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe simple act of walking often inspires deep literary reflection. This delightful excursion of 12 essays ranges far and wide, offering Dickens' Night Walks and Tramps, Leslie Stephen's In Praise of Walking, Beerbohm's Going Out for a Walk, and Morley's Sauntering. Additional contributors include Hazlitt, Belloc, Thoreau, Trevelyan, and other distinguished authors.
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication26/10/2012
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content NoteIllustrationsstrations
- Weight181 g
- Width136 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byEdwin Valentine Mitchell
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Trade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound,Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.