All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat were they thinking? What were their customs? How did the geology of the area affect them and influence their understanding? The truth in the Bible was written in such a way that the people to whom it was written would understand it. It would reference their way of life, their customs, their lifestyle, their techlogy, government and religious beliefs. When the Bible is attempted to be understood outside of those parameters, problems arise. The fact is that the Bible was t written to us in the year 2015 or beyond. It was t written to Bible scholars of the 1800's. It was t written to the evangelists of the 1900's. The Bible was written to a special group of people who lived during the time that Christ walked on the earth and to their predecessors, namely, the Israelites. Only the people of the 1st century could truly apply and understand the writings and teachings of Scripture in a way that could be fully comprehended, if only they would have believed. Ron McRay gives a fantastic insight into the Judean social world and daily living that brings perspective to the Bible in a whole new light.
- Author BiographyRon McRay holds doctorates in Theology, Letters and Philology. After pastoring a church for 35 years he discovered that what he had been taught did not correspond with scripture. His new perspectives brought new understanding to the Bible and he decided that the truth must be spread, even at the cost of losing his pastorate. He has developed a unique approach that reveals obscure and overlooked scriptures in an easy to understand way and brings light to many misunderstood doctrines and prophecies. In his writings, he often uncovers new information that mysteriously has been hiding in plain sight, but missed by so many Bible scholars. By using scripture to prove scripture, he imparts a straightforward approach to uncovering the truths of the Bible. Many students of scripture have discovered his insights to be an accurate application of scriptural principles on many subjects, especially eschatology (the study of last things). In 1992, Ron began offering books and teaching materials that open the Bible's true meaning to believers around the world thru his company, None Left Behind Corp. Many books on a wide variety of Bible topics are available. The Bible does not have to be hard to understand. He invites you to join him in finding new gems through this book.
- Author(s)Ron McRay
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication25/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date23/12/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
- AU $51.97Trending at AU $52.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.