All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe long awaited expose on lawyers, barristers and the judicial system in Ireland. An Ordinary Person's memoir, based in Dublin, Ireland. It is the story of The Judiciary - An Ordinary Person's Perspective.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Lambert is not a nice person. She never claimed to be. She does, however, claim to be direct, honest and fair. She is prepared to step out of line every once in a while if the line isn't straight. She's single having brought up her son alone, and intends to stay that way. She was never a woman who felt that marriage would save her from the hardships of the world. She has stood tall, fallen flat and is over-weight. She can't wear high heels (although wonders how people can), rarely wears skirts and will never do the Grouse Grind. She intends to travel (no doubt after this publication of this book the travelling will be a little less by choice) and is currently planning the second apple to take a big juicy bite from.
- Author(s)Carolyn A Lambert
- PublisherCarolyn a Lambert
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarolyn a Lambert
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.02New
- AU $5.82New
- AU $22.48New
- AU $33.47New
- AU $30.62New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $62.02
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.88
- AU $32.35Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $29.58Trending at AU $30.62
- AU $49.30Trending at AU $53.06
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $32.55
- AU $39.25Trending at AU $43.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.