All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDetails virtually everything the judoka needs to kw--from the art's throws, chokes and grappling techniques to the mental preparation it takes to be a champion. Originally published in 1979, this seminal work is still considered one of the best and most comprehensive books written on the subject of judo, and it continues to provide readers with a deeper understanding and appreciation of the gentle way.
- Author BiographyHayward Nishioka is an internationally known judo master and a two-time Black Belt Hall of Famer. James R. West is a three-time Southern California Open Division Judo Champion and placed first in the 1975 AAU Sambo Championships.
- Author(s)Hayward Nishioka,James West
- PublisherBlack Belt Communications
- Date of Publication01/07/1979
- SubjectBoxing & Combat Sports
- Place of PublicationSanta Clarita, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBlack Belt Communications
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.73
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.12
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.08
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.