All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of four hundred puzzles - six different types of mind-bending games - ranging in difficulty levels so that players of every level will be challenged. Features include a complete answer key along with short, illustrated tutorials for each game - which proves particularly useful for the less familiar challenges, including: * Hitori: The ultimate logic teaser. Begin with a complete Sudoku grid and the object is to paint out blocks so that number appears twice in any row or column. * Masyu: A charming but sophisticated invention where you are required to string black-and-white pearls with a series of vertical and horizontal lines that form a continuous loop. * Nurikabe: Beginning with a grid of squares scattered with numbers seemingly placed at random, the idea is to paint the black squares to make walls, leaving patches of white behind.
- Author BiographyThe Puzzle Society is the Web's premier source for challenging, professionally constructed puzzles and games. Updated daily and boasting a gaming archive of more than 8,000 puzzles, The Puzzle Society offers more than 70 nationally syndicated puzzles, including the Washington Post Crossword, Los Angeles Times Crossword, Universal Crossword, Universal Jigsaw, and Daily Jumble.
- Author(s)The Puzzle Society
- PublisherAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Date of Publication21/07/2008
- Place of PublicationKansas City
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAndrews McMeel Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight599 g
- Width175 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.