All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSharpen kids' math skills with this BIG collection of reproducible activities that give them practice in numeration, place value, addition, subtraction, patterns, geometry, measurement, word problems, and more! The daily exercises--presented in a variety of engaging formats--are ideal for morning warm-ups, afteron wrap-ups, or anytime workouts and can easily be used to monitor and assess student progress. Perfect for reinforcing previously learned skills, as extra practice for struggling learners, or for instant homework activities. For use with Grades 1-2.
- Author BiographyCasey Gonzalez has a Masters degree in Early Childhood Education from the University of Central Florida in Orlando and is currently working on an Education Specialist degree in School Counseling. She has taught Kindergarten and first grade for the past 6 years and is a National Board Certified Teacher. This is her first book with Scholastic Teaching Resources.
- Author(s)Casey Gonzalez
- PublisherScholastic Teaching Resources
- Date of Publication01/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScholastic Teaching Resources
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight789 g
- Width213 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.65Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $18.96Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.