About this product
- DescriptionThis is the ultimate book for anyone who's ever seen a beautiful needlecraft design and dreamed of making their own. This Jumbo Book is divided into five sections --- knitting, crocheting, embroidery, quilting and sewing --- for easy reference. Each section has an introduction and all the information needed to learn a craft quickly. Includes more than fifty easy projects. Features materials, patterns, stitches, tips, tools and techniques ... and much more!
- Author BiographyJudy Ann Sadler is the best-selling author of over 20 craft books for children including Corking, Knitting, Simply Sewing, Hemp Jewelry and The Kids Can Press Jumbo Book of Easy Crafts. She still looks forward to making stuff every day. Judy Ann lives with her family in London, Ontario.Gwen Blakley Kinsler is a crochet designer and teacher whose work has been featured in many periodicals. She lives in Rolling Meadows, Illinois.
- Author(s)Biz Storms,Gwen Blakley Kinsler,Jackie Young,Judy Ann Sadler
- PublisherKids Can Press
- Date of Publication21/11/2004
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleJumbo Books
- Place of PublicationWest Toronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintKids Can Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight562 g
- Width215 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Esperanca Melo,June Bradford,Jane Kurisu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.