All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe essays in this collection grew out of a series of invited lectures given in France on the nature of justice and the law. They represent a reflection on the relationship of the juridical and the philosophical concept of right, situated between moral philosophy and politics.
- Author BiographyPaul Ricoeur is the John Nuveen Professor Emeritus in the Divinity School, the Department of Philosophy, and the Committee on Social Thought at the University of Chicago. David Pellauer is a professor of philosophy at DePaul University.
- Author(s)Paul Ricoeur
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2003
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Weight232 g
- Width142 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Translated byDavid Pellauer
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.