All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Justice of God in the Damnation of Sinners was published in 1738 and is a discourse on why it is just for God to render a harsh judgment towards mankind. Jonathan Edwards explores how we stand as sinners before God and that God is under obligation to us. The APPLICATION involves a review of one's life and if God treated people how they acted toward God it would be much worse than God's marvelous love toward us.
- Author BiographyJONATHAN EDWARDS (1703-1758) was born in East Windsor, Connecticut. His father, Timothy Edwards, was the minister at East Windsor. Jonathan attended Yale to receive his B.A. and M.A. degrees. In 1727, he was ordained and became an assistant pastor with his grandfather, Rev. Solomon Stoddard, at the church in Northampton, Massachusetts. The same year he married Sarah Pierpont with whom he raised a large family. He became active in revivals and is said to be a stimulator of the Great Awakening along with George Whitefield. He became president of the College of New Jersey (Princeton) in 1758.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- Date of Publication18/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight104 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.