All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from The Juvenile Instructor, Vol. 21: An Illustrated Magazine Published Semi-Monthly; Designed Expressly for the Education and Elevation of the Young It consists, in bulk, of alleged revelations given through Mohammed, whom its devotees regard as a prophet. It contains one hundred and fourteen chapters, each of which consists Of one revelation. They are arranged in order, t, seemingly, with respect to the time of delivery r the subject matter they contain; but the more lengthy ones are to be found in the first part of the volume, each coming in order in proportion to its length. The second chapter, or revelation contains two hundred and eighty-six verses, while the one hundred and tenth has three verses only, which latter will be reproduced before closing this article. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)George Q Cannon
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication31/07/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Note, black & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine1 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.