All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.32
About this product
- DescriptionJacob so wanted to continue changing the past, yet his family wanted him to give up the sword to a museum and to stay home and be a kid. The only problem was that Jacob left his best friend, Alissa, in the past and he wanted to bring her home. It did t matter that he might have to fight the first mate from a pirate ship or stop grave robbers from looting a pyramid; he had to find a way to get her home. He hoped to find an unlikely hero in his cousin, Lauren, but he could t be sure if she would help or hinder his plans, especially since she wanted to include her feisty cat in his mission. Too many people wanted his sword for themselves, yet he would t give it up matter the cost. His toy soldiers might rescue women and children from the revolution's workshop. However, it was possible they would also be saving a traitor. Big Henry, a young man with the heart of a child, needed to save the spoiled children of a king, but Jacob did t kw if he and Alissa would be able to save Henry's life without losing the sword to his greedy mother. Jacob's ultimate quest for home would take courage and boldness, but only he could decide if the home he knew, was the one he really wanted or was it just a place to rest before he moved on to ather life-changing adventure. Just how many chances was Jacob willing to take with his life and the life of his friends? He had idea where he would go next, but if it included danger and adventure, he was ready to take the sword and save as many lives as it would take, to return home once more and prepare for the next journey. Jacob, Lauren, and in the end, Nat Nat the cat, were sure to have the time of their lives, but would their lives have much time left; only the sword would kw.
- Author BiographyKaren Lenerville is a lifelong resident of Southern California. She is the author of The Secret Snow Globes, and The Keeper of the Sword. Her first writing awards were from her home town newspaper, The Orange County Register. Living and growing up near famous amusement parks, gave her the imagination to write stories about mysteries and adventures. Growing up in a time where video games did not yet exists, she and her friends used everything they could find to put together their own brand of fun and adventure. Karen also loves to travel with her husband, work in their garden, visit those in the hospital, and play games with her family. She feels that every child should learn to appreciate reading, and to write their own stories; whether they are about real life or from their own vast imagination. Karen plans to continue with her series of books for children and will soon start another book for young adults.
- Author(s)Karen A Lenerville
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.