Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.04Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by oodals
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA vel combining a mythical dragonworld with a thrilling contemporary adventure about a young boy who moves with his father from London to Pembrokeshire following the loss of his mother. The relationship between father and son, and adapting to new surroundings is woven together with a light touch. Reprint. First published in 2015.
- Author BiographyDiane Doona is Pembrokeshire born and bred, and lives near Manorbier where her first novel is set. While her career has been as finance manager for a west Wales legal firm, she has always enjoyed history and writing, and has been a regular member of a writing group over the years. This has given her the experience to write this exciting novel for 8-11 year olds - which has been scrutinised carefully by the younger generation in her family for its enjoyment value and necessary sense of adventure and intrigue! Diane, a keen traveler, enjoys walking the Pembrokeshire coastal path around the spectacular coves near her home, with her dog for company. Little wonder that this landscape provides the backdrop for her novel.
- Author(s)Diane Doona
- PublisherGomer Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationDyfed
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPont Books
- Width128 mm
- Height196 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $247.00Trending at AU $288.91
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $32.69
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.76
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $15.69
- AU $49.64Trending at AU $52.62
- AU $35.74Trending at AU $44.54
- AU $31.61Trending at AU $38.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.