All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor untold years, the perfectly preserved mummy had lain forgotten in the dusty basement of Boston s Crispin Museum. Dubbed Madam X, the recently rediscovered mummy is, to all appearances, an ancient Egyptian artifact. But medical examiner Maura Isles discovers a macabre message hidden within the corpse horrifying proof that this centuries-old relic is instead a modern-day murder victim. When the grisly remains of two other women are found, it becomes clear to Maura and Boston homicide detective Jane Rizzoli that a maniac is at large. Now Maura and Jane must unravel a murderer s twisted endgame before the Archaeology Killer adds ather chilling artifact to his monstrous collection.
- Author BiographyNew York Times bestselling author Tess Gerritsen earned international acclaim for her first novel of suspense, Harvest. She introduced Detective Jane Rizzoli in The Surgeon (2001) and Dr. Maura Isles in The Apprentice (2002) and has gone on to write numerous other titles in the celebrated Rizzoli & Isles series, most recently The Mephisto Club, The Keepsake, Ice Cold, The Silent Girl, Last to Die, and Die Again. Her latest novel is the standalone thriller Playing with Fire. A physician, Tess Gerritsen lives in Maine. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Tess Gerritsen
- PublisherBallantine Books
- Date of Publication01/03/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleRizzoli & Isles Novels
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBallantine Books
- Weight227 g
- Width107 mm
- Height188 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsTall rack paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $12.83Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.78Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.