All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kennedys uncovers the truth behind the greatest conspiracy story of the twentieth century: the devastating plot against America's first family. Mind-boggling in its implications, the conspiracy aimed at changing the direction of American politics but went much further, altering the political direction of the whole world. In the view of the conspirators, John F. Kennedy should never have become president. His plans to put the needs of the people before those of big business were intolerable. There were fears that he had a socialist streak which might well be identifiable as communist. From the moment he took office, he was on his way out. It was only a question of time. This is a story of hatred, revenge and murder that was covered up by stark fear for many years. It is a tale of intrigue, unholy alliances and unimaginable callousness. Revealing the amalgamation of two potent forces dedicated to ridding the White House of the Kennedys, the question demanding to be asked is: who really ruled the United States? To many across the world, the answer may be frightening. The Kennedys is an unbelievably dramatic, dynamic and awesomely gripping work that will shock and enlighten many.
- Author BiographyMatthew Smith is a successful scriptwriter, producer and writer. He has written extensively on the Kennedy administration and assassination and was consultant to Central Television's The Men Who Killed Kennedy and German ZDF television's John F. Kennedy: Der Jahrhundertmord.
- Author(s)Matthew Smith
- PublisherMainstream Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectBiography: Historical, Political & Military
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMainstream Publishing
- Content NoteIntegrated b/w illustrations + 1 x 8pp b/w
- Weight218 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.