All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.72Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $17.63
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionOver one hundred pages of beautifully depicted creative ideas that both children and adults will love. Written by Susannah Blake an experienced author who has travelled extensively and devised this craft book with inspiration from her travels. This book takes an eco friendly approach to craft making and gives interesting information on why it's important to reuse and recycle. This is an excellent informative craft book for children aged 9+. A great book that is guaranteed to keep crafty children busy! This book makes an ideal present for children who love crafts.
- Author BiographySusannah Blake has travelled all over the world - from Pakistan to Prague and from Thailand to Texas - and enjoys drawing on these experiences for her work. She has written many cookbooks and her work has appeared in numerous magazines and newspapers.
- Author(s)Susannah Blake
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication08/10/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleI Made That
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWayland (Publishers) Ltd
- Weight690 g
- Width225 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 9
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.