All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.63Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $47.03Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.61Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $25.50Trending at AU $28.57
About this product
- DescriptionJamie Kyle McGillian's thorough financial guide for kids features the latest information and fresh, fun new illustrations. It explains how to create a budget, make money, invest your earnings and donate to charity. With advice on understanding the difference between needs and wants, getting the most from an allowance, becoming an entrepreneur, and sharing the wealth, The Kid's Money Book will make a mogul out of any reader.
- Author BiographyJamie Kyle McGillian is a freelance writer who works as an editor for Westchester Parent. She is the author of the self-published Pieces of Lace, a young adult novel, as well as The Busy Mom s Book of Preschool Activities, Sidewalk Chalk, and Sleepover Party! (all Sterling). She, her husband, and their two daughters earn, save, spend, invest, and donate in Westchester County, NY.
- Author(s)Jamie Kyle McGillian
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication29/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note40 four colour illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeAged 8-12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.