All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reissue of a Pulitzer prize-winning classic, and w the major motion picture GETTYSBURG. As a result of these acclamations, this book is considered one of the greatest vels written on the Civil War. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyMichael Shaara was born in Jersey City in 1929 and graduated from Rutgers University in 1951. His early science fiction short stories were published in Galaxy magazine in 1952. He later began writing other works of fiction and published more than seventy short stories in many magazines, including The Saturday Evening Post, Cosmopolitan, and Redbook. His first novel, The Broken Place, was published in 1968. But it was a simple family vacation to Gettysburg, Pennsylvania, in 1966 that gave him the inspiration for his greatest achievement, the Pulitzer Prize-winning novel The Killer Angels, published in 1974. Michael Shaara went on to write two more novels, The Noah Conspiracy and For Love of the Game, which was published posthumously after his death in 1988.
- Author(s)Michael Shaara
- PublisherRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectWar Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Audio Publishing Group
- Weight295 g
- Width133 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Introduction byJeff Shaara
- Read byStephen Hoye
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time810
- Edition Statement30th
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $20.14Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $48.99Trending at AU $55.35
- AU $31.18Trending at AU $37.14
- AU $18.35Trending at AU $19.93
- AU $14.77Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $45.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.