All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.97
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.38
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.29
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.38
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $45.18
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.10
About this product
- DescriptionKiller from the Pecos Texas Ranger Chick Bowdrie rides into the wild town of Almagre trailing a Pecos bank robber who has left two men dead. All Bowdrie has to go on is an unconvincing eyewitness description, a name scrawled on a tattered post card, and his own skills as a master tracker. But Bowdrie will need luck as much as skill when looking for answers in Almagre, for the town is gripped in a stranglehold by a ruthless cattle baron named Bonelli, and to bring his quarry back, Bowdrie will pin on a marshal s star to face down Bonelli and his gunmen. Lit a Shuck for Texas Johnny Buck is a young Texas cowboy working for the Bar W. In the process of roping an old stob-horned steer, Buck is thrown from his horse into a cleft where he encounters the mystery of a murdered man and a bag of ore that just might be gold. The taciturn owner of the Bar W discounts Buck s story of the gold, but Buck soon finds that some of the shadier ranch hands are gunning for him. With a widow s daughter, a lost mine, and a missing prospector in the balance, Buck has choice but to solve the mystery or die trying. Turkeyfeather Riders Jim Sandifer had run Grey Bowen s ranch for years in his absence. When Bowen reappears with his newly betrothed, Rose Martin, and her grown son, Lee, Sandifer is glad to see his boss. But scheming Lee Martin has turned Bowen against his foreman and his neighbors. Can Jim stop the range war that s brewing without losing his job? And what are the Martins really after?
- Author BiographyLouis L Amour is the only novelist in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. He has published ninety novels; twenty-seven short-story collections; two works of nonfiction; a memoir, Education of a Wandering Man ; and a volume of poetry, Smoke from This Altar. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/06/2010
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2010
- ImprintRandom House US Audio
- Weight122 g
- Width130 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement3 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time180
- Edition Statementabridged edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.