All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.81Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
- AU $23.93Trending at AU $24.87
About this product
- DescriptionA hitman who only kills other hitmen winds up a target himself.- Winner of the Anthony Award for Best Novel- Nominated for the Lefty Award for Best World Mystery Novel- Nominated for the Best Thriller Barry Award- Nominated for the Macavity Award for Best First MysteryMichael Hendricks kills people for money. That aside, he's t so bad a guy.Once a covert operative for a false-flag unit of the US military, Hendricks was presumed dead after a mission in Afghanistan went sideways. He left behind his old life--and beloved fiancee--and set out on a path of redemption...or perhaps one of willful self-destruction.Now Hendricks makes his living as a hitman entrepreneur of sorts--he only hits other hitmen. For ten times the price on your head, he'll make sure whoever's coming to kill you winds up in the ground instead. Not a bad way for a guy with his skill-set to make a living--but a great way to make himself a target.
- Author BiographyChris Holmis an award-winning short story writer whose work has appeared in a number of magazines and anthologies, including Ellery Queen's Mystery Magazine, Needle: A Magazine of Noir, and The Best American Mystery Stories. His critically acclaimed trilogy of Collector novels, which blends fantasy with old-fashioned crime pulp, appeared on over forty Year's Best lists. He lives in Portland, Maine.
- Author(s)Chris Holm
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Weight499 g
- Width160 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.