About this product
- DescriptionFatal attraction, primal fear, survival in the forest: From the author of the Printz Hor Book STOLEN, the highly anticipated thriller about deadly games played in the dark. Ashlee Parker is dead, and Emily Shepherd's dad is accused of the crime. A former soldier suffering from PTSD, he emerges from the woods carrying the girl's broken body. Gone, he says, then retreats into silence. What really happened that wild night? Emily kws in her bones that her father is incent -- isn't he? Before he's convicted, she's got to find out the truth. Does Damon Hilary, Ashlee's charismatic boyfriend, have the answers? Or is he only playing games with her -- the kinds of games that can kill?
- Author BiographyLUCY CHRISTOPHER'S novel STOLEN was named a Printz Honor Book by the ALA and received England's Branford Boase award and Australia's golden Inky for best debut. In a starred review, PUBLISHERS WEEKLY called it * an emotionally raw thriller...a haunting account of captivity and the power of relationships. * She is also the author of FLYAWAY, a novel for younger readers. Lucy lives in Monmouth, Wales, where she is currently finishing her third book, THE KILLING WOODS, a psychological thriller for teens. Visit her website www.lucychristopher.com and follow her on Twitter @LucyCAuthor.
- Author(s)Lucy Christopher
- PublisherChicken House
- Date of Publication07/01/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChicken House
- Weight499 g
- Width145 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.