All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAre you currently dealing with an employee performance issue? Have you provided additional training to avail? Are you unsure how to solve the problem? Tackling employee performance issues is a challenge for many managers. They tend to rely on additional training to increase productivity, when in fact there are other influences on employees. The KIMBA Principle addresses 5 key areas which will unlock the door to solving employee performance issues.
- Author BiographyMichael Patterson is a speaker, trainer, author, and career coach. He facilitates workshops on diverse topics such as leadership, employee retention, coaching, diversity, communication skills, and emotional intelligence. Mike frequently visits high schools to discuss interviewing techniques and business ethics. Mike relies on his extensive experience to incorporate personal stories into his presentations. His use of analogies help bridge the gap between what participants already know and understand, and the message he is conveying. Audiences find his presentations to be informative, fun, engaging, and enlightening. With the ability to relate to different generations and experience levels, his material is relevant to high school students and corporate CEOs.
- Author(s)Michael Patterson
- Date of Publication30/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight73 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.