All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Sell More Kindle Ebooks In 7 DaysI Believe Kindle Publishing Should Be Fun, Profitable And Very, Very EasyIf you want your book to become a Kindle best seller I can show you how! In this best selling book with over 25,000 copies sold, you will learn how to: Increase Your Book's Amazon And Google Search Traffic By 423% In 30 Minutes If you're a self-published author without a large platform or following, you will never be able to promote more than the published authors with huge marketing budgets. But you can outrank them on Amazon search every time! Why? Because 99% of Kindle authors don't kw how to increase their search engine rankings in Amazon and Google. But I do - and I'm going to show you how in this book (it won't cost you a dime to implement these strategies). Most authors (even the ones with publishers and big marketing budgets) have idea how to do keyword research, tag their book, add the right search keywords when they publish their book or insert keywords in their book description without it sounding like it was written by a robot. For New Authors: Step-By-Step Instructions With Picture Tutorials If you're a first-time Kindle publisher or techlogically challenged then this book is for you! I even had my Grandma Ann Kwles follow the instructions step by step and she gave it a big thumbs up for easy to use instructions. The playing field has been leveled with ebook publishing - and if my Grandma can do it I guarantee you can too! For Existing Authors: How To Sell More Books In 5 Days Than You Did Last Month I'm going to share with you my KDP Select Free Promotion Marketing Formula for getting tens of thousands of readers to download your book in just 5 days. All you have to do is read the Marketing Formula instructions and follow them (it takes about 3 hours of work to get thousands of new readers). How To Sell On Kindle Using Your Book Description If you think your book is going to sell itself think again! If you're a fiction author or velist, you have to show your readers the story and engage them in it or they won't buy a book from an unkwn author. And if you're a n-fiction author, you have to tell potential readers how your book is going to help them solve their problem fast or they'll click away without buying. I'm going to show you the Show And Tell system for selling more books on Kindle by giving you readers what they want and overcoming objections in your book description! Kindle marketing isn't about having a big marketing budget or publisher behind you - but you still need exposure and a great offer. This book will help you with get more exposure with Amazon search and other great marketing tips. You also have to make buying your book an irresistible offer so that when browsers get done reading your book description they say, I have to buy this book! You can't do that without a strategic plan and a well-written book description. Bonus! Video interviews with best-selling Kindle authors as they share their coveted book marketing strategies. About The Author My poetry was first published at age 16 in Teen Ink magazine and I started writing books at age 19 but had idea how to get my message out to anyone other than my friends and family. Finally, I discovered Amazon's Kindle Publishing platform and published my first book on Kindle on February 10, 2012. Since then, I've sold tens of thousands of ebooks on Kindle and w earn a full-time income as a part-time Kindle author. I've since helped hundreds of self-published authors like myself sell more books on Kindle. If I can do it you can too! Learn how to sell more books on Amazon today. Scroll up and grab your copy today.
- Author BiographyTom Corson-Knowles is the international best selling author of more than 26 books including Schedule Your Success, The Kindle Publishing Bible, and Secrets of the Six-Figure Author. Tom is the founder of TCK Publishing, an international book publisher that helps fiction and non-fiction writers earn a full-time income by building a solid author brand and platform. Tom is also the founder of The Publishing Profits Podcast Show and EbookPublishingSchool.com, both completely free educational platforms for authors to learn how to write, publish and market their books like professionals.
- Author(s)Tom Corson-Knowles
- PublisherAuthentic Health Coaching
- Date of Publication03/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAuthentic Health Coaching
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.