All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBullying is a widespread and concerning issue that affects children of all ages. Focusing on character education in the early years, this resource aims to prevent bullying before it starts. Educators can use this comprehensive framework and developmentally appropriate activities to teach young children compassion, conflict resolution, respect, and other positive, pro-social values as they cultivate a peaceful and supportive learning environment for all children.
- Author BiographyJudith Anne Rice is a keynote speaker specialising in character building. She is the author of several books and an early childhood family education teacher.
- Author(s)Judith Anne Rice
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/07/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Content Noteblack & white halftones
- Weight454 g
- Width213 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $91.76
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.