Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $62.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough his music, dance, and fashion, Michael Jackson created a mystique that was unique to him and recognized as such throughout the world. For five decades he mesmerized audiencesand for twenty-five of those years Michael Bush was there as Jackson s designer, stylist, and friend, accompanying the King of Pop on his journey to becoming the King of Style. While paying homage to the original Billie Jean, Beat It, and Thriller looks that put Jackson on the fashion map, The King of Style also traces their evolution over several decades. Jackson s penchant for the military silhouette is explored in detail, along with the trade secrets behind the sequined glove and the fencing uniform that he, Michael Bush, and Dennis Tompkins reinvented to make stage magic. It was Bush who dressed Jackson for the final time, before he was buried. Dozens of garments were left unfinished by his shocking death. The legacy of Michael Jackson lives on. An artist like ne other, he transformed everything he touchedfrom the fabric of his clothes to his legions of fans around the world.
- Author BiographyMichael Bush worked personally with Michael Jackson for 25 years to create some of the most original and indelible clothing ever worn by a musical performer. Using his professional background in theatrical costume construction and dance, they created thousands of custom artistic pieces that captured the essence of a one-of-a-kind pop star. He lives in Hollywood, CA.
- Author(s)Michael Bush
- PublisherInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Date of Publication24/10/2012
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationSan Rafael
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInsight Editions, Div of Palace Publishing Group, LP
- Content NoteColour Photographs
- Weight1678 g
- Width235 mm
- Height324 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Foreword byJohn Branca
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.65
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.