All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.69
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.73
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.70
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.51
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $19.00
- AU $10.90Trending at AU $17.91
About this product
- DescriptionLouise A. Vern explores the mystery behind the printing of King James Bible in 1611. Who was the secret editor who published the work of 54 different translators and made the Bible sing? Before Nat Culver, a son of a translator, finds out answers to these questions, he is plunged into a series of baffling incidents concerning accusations made against his father. For 9-to-14-year-olds.
- Author(s)Louise A. Vernon
- PublisherHerald Press
- Date of Publication01/01/2003
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationScottsdale
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHerald Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width151 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Allan Eitzen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.