All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionEngland, 1659. Captain Kit Faulkner's house is prospering; his eldest son, Nathaniel, has recently returned from a profitable trip to Jamaica in the good ship Faithful, and his daughter, Hannah, has made a suitable match with a young sailor. But the resignation of the Lord Protector, Richard Cromwell, throws England into uncertainty. Will the republic flourish, or will a King return to the throne? Kit is content to let matters take their natural course, but his younger son, Henry, is an idealist with political ambitions. It soon becomes clear that Henry is in much deeper than Kit first realised, and Henry's actions may threaten everything that Kit holds dear...
- Author BiographyRichard Woodman is the prize-winning author of over forty novels and several acclaimed works of maritime history. A former professional seafarer with eleven years in command, he remains a keen yachtsman.
- Author(s)Richard Woodman
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication11/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Kit Faulkner Naval Adventure
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight456 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.