All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $37.96
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $32.79
- AU $34.43Trending at AU $39.13
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $50.52
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $58.72
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $32.29
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of recipes from Africa, the Caribbean, and the Americas collected from slave quarters, plantations, church suppers, and modern ethnic kitchens. It includes numerous vegetarian dishes, calls for organic ingredients, and offers information and recipes that address ways to combat diet-related illnesses from diabetes to heart disease.
- Author(s)Angela Shelf Medearis
- PublisherLake Isle Press Inc.U.S.
- Date of Publication25/09/2008
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLake Isle Press Inc.U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations, frontispiece
- Weight926 g
- Width195 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.