All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom a handful of ingredients from your kitchen shelf and a couple of fresh ones from the store, you can create 100 amazing recipes. With a perfectly stocked kitchen shelf, you just need to pick up two ingredients from the store and you can make a delicious meal. The Kitchen Shelf is packed with recipes and information on how to have a perfectly stocked kitchen shelf so when you head home after a long day, all you need to do is pick up a couple of ingredients and you can be sure you have everything required to make a delicious meal. It is an excellent way to build up your repertoire in the kitchen and pick up on the bargains of the day in the shop or market. There are 30 shelf essentials of which there are 10 key essentials: A can of chickpeas, a bag of rice, a can of tomatoes, a bag of flour, a jar of peanut butter, a box of eggs, a bag of pasta, a can of coconut milk, a bar of chocolate, and a bottle of milk. With handy tips and simple techniques, the home cook will feel confident to swap ingredients and create new dishes to share with friends. Ultimately, it is a staple book for the kitchen: reliable recipes, -fuss shopping and fantastic photographs of the finished dishes.
- Author BiographyRosie Reynolds is a London-based food stylist, recipe writer and developer. Having trained at Leiths School of Food and Wine, she went on to work for BBC Good Food and Olive magazines in London. She has styled books, including Ella Woodward's Deliciously Ella, and writes recipes and food styles for magazines such as Good Food, Olive, Waitrose Kitchen and Stella, as well as the Guardian, the Independent Review and Australian Sunday Life. Eve O'Sullivan is a London-based food writer, cookbook author, food stylist and editor of Cooked. com. She is a regular columnist for Cook, for which she writes the weekly Readers' Recipe Swap. She has written for magazines such as Olive, Delicious, and Harper's Bazaar online, and gives Guardian Masterclasses in food blogging, styling and recipe writing.
- Author(s)Eve O'Sullivan,Rosie Reynolds
- PublisherPhaidon Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2016
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPhaidon Press Ltd
- Weight816 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine24 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.27Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $16.41Trending at AU $22.77
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.62
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
- AU $25.99Trending at AU $32.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.