All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHot on the wheels of the hugely successful Kiwi Hot Rodder's Guide to Life comes its even louder, faster and shinier sequel. Getting right inside the garages, the engines and the minds of ather bunch of die-hard Kiwi hot rodders, Steve Holmes lifts the hood on the passion and the sheer hard graft that drives them.
- Author BiographySteve Holmes is a respected motorsport journalist, specialising in classic cars, for publications such as Classic Car and NZ Performance Car. He has also restored his own vintage car, and maintains an online international historic motorsport website and forum - www.theroaringseason.com.
- Author(s)Steve Holmes
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectRoad & Motor Vehicles: General Interest
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers (New Zealand)
- Weight750 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.