All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Kixing is Frank Graves' fourth publicarion in 2014 (See the website at http: //www.theancestraltrail.com for further detail on each New Book and the YouTube Video promotions) Kixing Story A major conglomerate attempts a hostile take-over of a small family company using dirty methods including professional and underhanded industrial espionage methods. However, the large group meets their match as the owners of the small firm that is Mafia connected resists the attempt. The chairman of the major group is also a well kwn boxing promoter, who when acquiring a bookmaking business using similar type tactics creates his own total undoing of his business empire. The story revolves around using hardened trained human fighters with lightweight gladiatorial designer armour, these very private illegal bouts are always held amid sumptuous black-tie dinner events especially laid on for the extremely rich and titled. In every vicious contest, the loser always being smashed to a pulp, critically maimed or better still and mercifully ...killed in full view of the sophisticated audience and is kwn as THE KIXING. The reason for protection of this sport is the massive illegal gambling side with ensuing high stakes. There are never any other winners in commerce or sport when the conglomerate chairman promotes his beloved Kixing fights. Other Books this year by Frank Graves include The Ancestral Trail Trilogy (First Part - Ancestral World) African Chess - Freedom Fighting in South Africa & UK The Culling - UN Conspiracy Theory to rid the World of 10 Million People per Year Now The Kixing Conglomerate Forceing Business Takeovers meet their match by a small Family Run Business.
- Author BiographyFrank Graves is an author and film producer raised in South Africa and is the great grandson of Sir Thomas Maclear named as one of the foremost royal astronomers at the Cape of Good Hope. He is also distantly related to Robert Graves the renowned writer and poet who was a large inspiration for Frank to eventually take up writing. Robert Graves encouraged Frank to start writing with several correspondence letters and stories while still a boy at school. His first published work was published in 1989 was a fictional political thriller named African Chess (Now revamped, updated and republished in March 2014). African Chess was loosely based on his South African upbringing and the then apartheid system in place before Nelson Mandela's release from prison or his death. Next came The Ancestral Trail published by Marshall Cavendish in 1993 in 52 Episodes In 2014 Frank started writing again and published the following Other Books this year by Frank Graves include January 2014 The Ancestral Trail Trilogy (First Part - Ancestral World Novel) March 2014 African Chess Revamped Novel - Freedom Fighting in South Africa & UK May 2014 The Culling Novel - UN Conspiracy Theory to rid the World of 10 Million People per Year June 2014 Now The Kixing Conglomerate Forceing Business Takeovers meet their match by a small Family Run Business.
- Author(s)Frank Graves
- PublisherFranjil Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFranjil Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight653 g
- Width170 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byRay Rohrbach
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $19.66
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $47.57Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.