All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.98Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionSean dreamed of becoming a superhero like his video game hero - The Knightmare. But with a drug dealing vampire terrorizing the city Sean makes his dream a reality. But when his best friend Sarah is kidnapped by the vampire Sean will need to prove himself is t simply a dream but a real Knightmare.
- Author BiographyDave Vague lives in Seattle with his wife and his poodle, Oreo. While the opportunity to become a superhero, or even a regular hero, has passed him by, he can make a pretty good hero sandwich. The problem with most superheros is that very few people look good in tights or wearing their underpants on the outside of their clothes - the main reason he chose not to pursue the life of a superhero.
- Author(s)David Vague
- Date of Publication04/04/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight191 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.