All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGives a vivid description about how the Templars were formed as a strict religious-military order, how they got the political and financial power beyond the military power, and their passed down legends.
- Author BiographyHe is the author of 15 books on celebrity biography and history. As a journalist for the past 25 years, Sanello has written for the Washington Post, the Los Angeles Times, and the Chicago Tribune, the New York Times Syndicate, People, Redbook, Cosmo and Penthouse magazines. He was also the film critic for the Los Angeles Daily News and a business reporter for UPI. He lives in Los Angeles, California. His previous books are Reel V. Real: Separating Fact from Fiction in Film and Spielberg .
- Author(s)Frank Sanello
- PublisherTaylor Trade Publishing
- Date of Publication26/08/2005
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTaylor Trade Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight422 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $110.48
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.48
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $78.90
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $48.75
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.