CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.67Trending at AU $96.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
About this product
- DescriptionCuriosity cabinets were collections of fascinating objects brought together to inspire, intrigue, and inform. Offered here, in this third volume of the series, is a knitter's interpretation of a curiosity cabinet. Enchanting stitches, beguiling textures, and captivating shapes have been combined to create 18 new patterns, each with a host of beautiful details certain to entertain and delight. Inside you'll find nine socks, three hats, three cuffs, two shawls, and a cowl. There's sure to be something marvellous to add to your own stash of knitted treasures.
- Author BiographyHunter is a knitter and perpetual student living in Cleveland, Ohio. You can find out more about her and her adventures at www.violentlydomestic.com.
- Author(s)Hunter Hammersen
- PublisherPantsville Press
- Date of Publication24/07/2014
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPantsville Press
- Content Note110
- Width216 mm
- Height230 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.