All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.68
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $52.91
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $32.10Trending at AU $44.92
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.04
About this product
- DescriptionEach of the projects in The Knitter's Year has been designed to be made in a week or less, with some being as quick to knit up as a rainy afteron or a couple of evenings. Designs include homewares, accessories and things to wear. They range from a sumptuous yet simple chunky scarf, which takes a few balls of yarn, to the adorable Easter-bunny egg cosies, which can be made using remnants of yarn leftover from larger projects. Divided into the four seasons, the book features spring-time ideas such as a floral corsage and some fingerless gloves, plus homeware items including a shelf edging and lacy bolster cushion. Following are summery projects like a beach bag, simple tank and string shopping bag. Moving into Autumn, Debbie gives ideas for a back-to-school iPod cover and simple beret and scarf. Finally Winter, where knits really come into their own with snug socks, slippers, and even ideas for Christmas gifts and tree decorations. The collection provides a blissful year of inspiration from a leading knitter to either make for yourself or to give as a special gift.
- Author BiographyDebbie Bliss is one of the foremost designers and authors of hand knitting patterns in both the UK and the US. Her bestselling books have earned her a dedicated army of fans who adore her stylish easy-to-make designs that have an enduring appeal. Debbie is currently the Knitting Editor on Junior Pregnancy and Baby magazine and has previously designed knitwear for Baby Gap. Debbis has also developed her own range of yarns for hand knits which is renowned for its quality and which is widely available throughout the UK, US and Canada. Debbie lives in London.
- Author(s)Debbie Bliss
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width212 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.