All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a family builds a new home at the edge of a pine forest, the children go to sleep in their new bedroom for the first time. As the full moon shines on the beautiful new pinewood floors, walls, and ceiling, they have the most surprising dream...out of a large pinewood kt climb seven little Kttles, who are the guardians of the pine trees. The Kttles sing and dance with the children...Remember the pine trees, how they grow, In the summer, in the sw, Remember the pine trees, root in stone, Twig and limb, seed and cone, And a golden heart in every tree, Giving people wood for free. When the children wake up in the morning, they are inspired to plant pine tree seedlings with their parents, and they promise to take good care of all their trees for evermore. A portion of the proceeds from this book supports the international charity www.A Million Trees.
- Author BiographyNancy Mellon has guided storytelling and writing groups for many years. A former Waldorf teacher, she has given storytelling and art therapeutic courses at many locations in the US and UK. Her books include Storytelling with Children and The Art of Imagination.
- Author(s)Nancy Mellon
- PublisherSteinerBooks, Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationGreat Barrington, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSteinerBooks, Inc
- Content NoteTHROUGHOUT
- Weight159 g
- Width198 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ruth Leiberherr
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.