All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe way an organization manages and disseminates its kwledge is key to informed business decision-making, effectiveness and competitive edge. Because kwledge management is t a one-size-fits-all method, you need a framework tailored to your organization and its priorities. The Kwledge Manager's Handbook takes you step by step through the processes needed to define and embed an effective kwledge management framework within your organization. Kwledge management experts Nick Milton and Patrick Lambe draw on their practical experience as consultants and project leaders to guide you through each stage of creating and implementing a kwledge management framework to answer your organization's specific needs. The framework takes into account the four essential aspects of kwledge management - people, processes, techlogies and governance - and shows how each of these can be optimized to unlock the value of your organization's kwledge. With international case studies from organizations of all sizes and sectors, and user-friendly templates and checklists to help you implement effective kwledge management procedures, The Kwledge Manager's Handbook is the end to end guide to making a sustainable change in your organization's kwledge management culture.
- Author BiographyDr Nick Milton is a director and co-founder of Knoco Ltd, an international Knowledge Management consultancy. He was at the centre of the team that made BP the leading Knowledge Management company in the world, developing and implementing BP's knowledge of how to manage knowledge, and coordinating the BP Knowledge Management Community of Practice. Patrick Lambe is a world-renowned knowledge management expert, and a founding partner of Straits Knowledge, a global consulting and research firm specializing in knowledge, learning and innovation. He is an Adjunct Professor in Knowledge Management at the Hong Kong Polytechnic University, and Visiting Professor in the Knowledge and Innovation Management PhD programme at Bangkok University.
- Author(s)Nick Milton,Patrick Lambe
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/04/2016
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight487 g
- Width157 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.