All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing a new series of information-led pocket guides aimed at demystifying a wide andeclectic range of subjects. Called The kwledge each book within the series is writtenby an expert in the field providing a lively, and informative, introduction to their respectivetopic.Ever wanted to kw more about red wine, but been put off by all that sbbery?In Red Wine, Peter Grogan demystifies the topic, explaining the process that goes into making a great bottle, revealing the best grape varieties, producers and regions and highlighting the most exciting wine styles, both old and new. It covers all the practical information and specific recommendations you need to start exploring and enjoying the world of red wine.
- Author BiographyPeter Grogan has written on wine for the Daily Telegraph and The Spectator and is the drinks writer for Morrison's Magazine. He is the author of Grogan's Companion to Drink: the A-Z of Alcohol (Virgin Books, 2010), which was short-listed for the Andre Simon Award.
- Author(s)Peter Grogan
- PublisherQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- Series TitleThe Knowledge
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuadrille Publishing Ltd
- Width121 mm
- Height178 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.34Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.46Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.