All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExperience the incredible adventure and heart-stopping romance of the Iron Seas in this thrilling steampunk tale from New York Times bestselling author Meljean Brook. A former smuggler and thief, Ariq better kwn as the Kraken King doesn t kw what to make of the clever, mysterious woman he rescues from an airship besieged by marauders. Unsure if she s a spy or a pawn in someone else s game, Ariq isn t about to let her out of his sight until he finds out After escaping her fourth kidnapping attempt in a year, Zebia Fox has learned to vigilantly guard her identity. While her brother Archimedes is torious for his exploits, Zebia has had adventures to call her own besides the stories she writes. But when she jumps at the chance to escape to the wilds of Australia and acquire research for her next story, Zebia quickly discovers that the voyage will be far more adventurous than any fiction she could put to paper
- Author BiographyMeljean Brook lives in Oregon with her family. She is the author of the Guardian paranormal romance and Iron Seas steampunk series.
- Author(s)Meljean Brook
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleNovel of the Iron Seas
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight408 g
- Width140 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.25
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $30.15
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.18
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $47.56Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $20.51Trending at AU $24.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.