All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSound research and illuminating visuals make biblical and historical times and teachings come alive for today's middle-school and high-school students as well as pastors looking for a concise overview of familiar topics. This volume continues the valuable tradition of the best-selling Kregel Pictorial Guide series with their full-color introductions that make history easy to understand and interesting to learn. Alfred Hoerth offers an informative and colorful introduction to the archeology of the Old Testament, exploring the history, culture, and social forces of the earliest civilizations. Full-color maps, photographs, and diagrams allow students to walk through digs and discoveries in Mesopotamia, Egypt, and Palestine and experience the findings for themselves.
- Author(s)Alfred Hoerth
- PublisherKregel Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication14/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleKregel Pictorial Guide
- Place of PublicationGrand Rapids
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKregel Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight136 g
- Width185 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.